I know you guys have been missing your Friday dose of links. What can I say? The holidays are nuts. Please accept this kitten as my apology.
Kittens really do solve all of life’s problems don’t they? On to the Links!
– I’m a little late with this, but here’s a great story on Brian Ferlin. A Bruins prospect, one of Florida’s best crop of young hockey players, and someone who spent a lot of time on Germain ice.
– Right now, the Jr. Blades are 22-0-1 (including a 13-0 record at home). They’re also sending eight players to their leagues all-star game. You’re running out of time to get on the bandwagon guys.
– Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- “Hockey puck”
– Choosing the Tweet of the week was hard. No one was on their game at all this week. Therefore, I picked two from last week. The first because “the Smurf line” is a great name for a line in hockey, and the second because it’s a universal truth.
– I’m pretty sure I’ve discovered the reason why all hockey players seem to have a magical ability to rock a suit like no one else. They start dressing up early.
– I’m tempted to buy this DVD. So very tempted.
– I mentioned this on Twitter earlier, but some of you haven’t joined the cool kids yet so I’ll mention it here. The Everblades aquired forward Tyler Shelast from the Trenton Titans. I hate being mean before a player has played a single game in a Blades jersey, but if his stats are any indication, he wont get much time to develop a tan and learn to love key lime pie (if you catch my drift).
– I am not willing to jinx the boys tonight. Please accept this second kitten in place of any mention of wins, standings, records, or gloating related to divisional rivals.