I’m back from the
frozen tundra Chicago. Thankfully, I thawed out in time to give you your weekly serving of links.
- There were a few interesting roster moves in the last few days.
- The Lightning assigned Sebastien Piche, a player they recently acquired in a trade, to the Blades.
- Alex Hutchings was called up to Norfolk and Ryan McGinnis is getting a chance with the Syracuse Crunch.
- John Muse was sent down for Wednesday’s game, and was slated to return to the Checkers for their weekend series, but it looks like he’ll be sticking around since Justin Peters was returned to the Checkers. Bobby Raymond was sent
- Bobby Raymond has been sent down by the Binghamton Senators.
- The Blades signed forward Brandon MacLean (he’s on Twitter).
- Back to the usual stuff. I have a coat rack similar to this one (although I think mine is a bit nicer). Still, this one is pretty cool.
- The Jr. Blades spent the morning reading to kids at Tanglewood Elementary. You can check out the pictures from the event over on their Facebook page (and maybe subscribe while you’re there). You’ll also be able to see the amazing third jerseys they’ll be wearing to Nationals.
- It was hard to pick the Tweet of the Week. I finally narrowed it down to two.
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- “Snoopy’s Senior World Hockey Tournament“
- I took a ton of pictures in Chicago. I’m going to get the Everblades photos (and videos) up first over on the blogs Flickr page. They should be up later this afternoon.
- Don’t forget that tonight is the first night of Pink in the Rink. I’m not a fan of this years jerseys, but it goes for a very good cause.
- You guys know Friday means kitties.