I didn’t even notice that last night’s post was the 500th on this blog. So, um… yay!
On to business, you might have heard there’s a big name tonight. The Everblades are 2-0 in their best of five series with Greenville. I don’t think I’m the only fan ready for the Blades to work their magic and spoil yet another divisional rivals hopes.
– Can we all agree to put a moratorium on the s-word until we know for sure. ARGH.
– Pictures from Wednesday’s game are up by the way:
– Your Wikipedia hockey page for today- “Florida Everblades”
– Tweet of the week people.
– I managed to forget to mention this: Scott Pitt was named ECHL rookie of the month! Well deserved for sure.
– In sad news, the Express decided to cease operations. It’s always heartbreaking to watch fans lose their team.
– I need this kitty so much. I’m so nervous about this game I could vomit.