The second week of the Blades season wasn’t exactly spectacular. In fact, I vote we pretend that atrocity of a game on Friday never happened. It was totally a 2-1 loss, right guys?
Saturday’s game may have been a bit better. The guys did walk away with a point, but losing still sticks in my craw. The one upside to that game may have been the 12 round shoot-out. Not the longest in Everblades history, but a decent length one to say the least.
Lucky for us, some incredibly obnoxious Bear fan managed to catch it on film. I really do recommend you mute your computer speakers before pressing play.
My video highlights:
- Holy fancy pants arena Orlando! Are all the seats upholstered in Corinthian leather? Are the seats warmed and cooled? If I buy a ticket in the lower rows will Magic players feed me grapes, rub my shoulders, and fan me?!
- Notice how Alex Imbeault felt the need to run over a goalie? In a freaking shoot-out? Too much effort to be a decent human being, eh Alex?
- If you hadn’t muted the video by the two minute mark you now understand why I told you to.
- Maybe both teams should practice shoot-out so I don’t have to sit through a video this long having to listen to someone that stupid.
- I hope Marquardt filed a report with the Orlando PD, because he was robbed!
- Poor Kivistö.
- Fun fact: to get that little ö character in Kivistö you type ALT 0246. The more you know.
- At this point, I think the next time I hear a “booooooo: I’m going to instinctively rage punch the person making it. Just because of this video.
- MacLean should have been given a goal simply because he was Brandon “I score Kelly Cup winning goals like it’s no big deal and then have the best goal celly ever” MacLean.
- That might be too long of nickname…
- Obviously, that Bears shooter cheated. Nagle is too perfect to give that goal up.
- Curry’s pain when Hutchings scored was DELICIOUS.
- WHEN DID ENTS LEARN TO PLAY HOCKEY?!
Don’t forget, South Carolina plays the Blades tomorrow. If you know any cab drivers, warn them!