– The Blades may be out of town, but you can still get your hockey fix at Germain. Day two of the Crocodile Cup starts today at 3:30.
– A tiny part of me is upset that a jersey was used to make this bag, but the res of me is pumped at the idea of a jersey bag for every team.
– The tweet of the week was hard, but Leigh Salters blew the rest of the guys out of the water with this simple little tweet last night. I think the hash tags make it twenty times better.
– I know it’s not Friday, but I couldn’t resist sharing this: Steve McJannet is still playing and still being himself.
– Which reminds me, your Wikipedia hockey page for today: Ligue Nord-Américaine de Hockey.
– Kitty time!