The week flew by, didn’t it? Before we know it, season will be here.Anyway, here’s a fresh helping of your weekly links!
- If you haven’t read the inspiring story of the Everblades newest forward, Chris Kushneriuk, you really should. It’s going to be thrilling to watch his comeback story night in and night out.
- Your Wikipedia hockey page for today is about a team with one heck of a name: Buffalo Norsemen.
- Jimmy Buffet and the Charlotte Checkers old ECHL logo on one jersey?! If only I had the disposable income…
- I’m not sure what to make of this (because it’s just plain odd), but do you really want to die without saying you’ve seen bears playing hockey?
- If you’ve been reading for any length of time, you know about my obsession with homedecor made out of hockey sticks. That’s why this chair is right up my ally. The usage of goalie sticks is definitely a creative idea.
- Regular readers will also be familiar with my hockey cake obsession. How cool would this one be with an Everblades theme?!
By the way, if any of you are planning on hitting Germain for the Everblades free agent camp August 8-10th please let me know. I’m not going to be able to make any of them (and I’m sure a lot of others won’t be able to as well), and I’d love to publish your thoughts or opinions on the camp and players. Either leave me a comment or use the contact us button to let me know if you’re in.