The summer just keeps dragging along, but at least that’s getting us closer to season starting.
- Your Wikipedia Hockey page for today: Pride
- If you happen to be interested in the above mentioned TV show, it doesn’t appear that you can stream it on any of the standard services. But you can pay a lot of money for it on Amazon or *cough* it may show up on say… YouTube?
- Some Everblades news that will make you super sad.
- Some Everblades news that will make you very happy.
- What I love most about digging around eBay for jerseys is coming across crazy jerseys from defunct minor league teams. This Knoxville Speed jersey is no exception.
- Let’s just take a second to applaud whomever it is in the Everblades front office that decided to bring some sass to the team’s Twitter.
- I’m still hoping to hear from anyone who is going to the try-outs. I’m sure all of us who won’t be able to make it will be eternally grateful for any first-hand impressions.
- I love these Carolina Hurricanes cufflinks way too much. Trouble is, I don’t wear anything that would require cufflinks (and to be honest, I’m not exactly clear on what they actually do).
- I’m always so in awe of the skill some bakers have. Seriously, how amazing is this cake?
Until next time people (Oh man do I suck at ending these posts).