The Blades take on the Wheeling Nailers who currently sit in last place thanks to their 3-5-2 record over the last ten games. While the Blades sit in an OK position conference-wise, they could use every point possible to stay competitive in the ridiculously competitive South division.
– Not a bad jersey find on eBay.
– It wasn’t as hard as you think to pick the tweet of the week. The Wheeling jokes have been funny, but let’s be honest, that’s the lowest hanging fruit possible. Instead, I chose to go with Dan Milan reminding us of what we all wanted more than anything when we were kids.
– And since I’m not a horrible person, I’ll provide you with a link to buy those amazingly fantastic straws.
– I adore this hockey shirt. I recommend checking our their other shirts as well. they’re all pretty awesome.
– Have I shared these directions to make your own tabletop ice rink before? Because it’s just fantastic.
– Your Wikipedia hockey page for today: Summit Series.
– Someone loan me the money for this awesome coffee table (fun fact: coffee tables and cocktail tables are the same thing. Lear something new everyday, eh?)
– This big kitty reminds me of the time I woke up to a bobcat hanging out on my back porch. Living in the wilderness isn’t always awesome y’all.