I bet you thought I was lying when I said I was back? Well, here I am, and here’s your (very belated) dose of fresh links:
– Your Wikipedia hockey page for today: Anyang Halla.
– Today is the start of the North American Roller Hockey Championships at Germain. Have I mentioned it’s totally free?
– If that’s not your thing, maybe zombies are? The Ft. Myers Miracle are having a Zombie night that includes specialty jerseys to be auctioned off after the game. Bring your brrraaaiiiiiinnnnns and support another local sports team.
– I will never be happy if I can’t find a way to own this jersey
– After reading this, I have to say, I’m a little said we weren’t able to keep up our tradition of throwing plastic gators on the ice.
– I’m always a little amazed at how cheap you can find vintage hockey stuff on Etsy: case in point.
A quick note: you may have noticed some changes already, but the biggest may be yet to come. What would you lovely little swamp rats think of a forum? A place to dish dirt, trash talk other teams (and their fans), celebrate the good stuff and commiserate with each other on the bad? Yea or nay?